Saturday, August 6, 2011

What are the best sex toys for g-spot stimulation?

I'm not sure whether to buy the Njoy Pure Wand or the G-Ki by Je Joue.The Njoy Pure Wand is made from stainless steel which means is safe(non-porous),durable,waterproof,very smooth(for more comfortable insertion) and will add all the necessary pressure to the g-spot without having to worry about breaking,bending,or not being hard enough.The problem is that it doesn't vibrate/pulsate,and I don't know if it's bended upwards(as a 90 degree angle)high /long enough to reach that spot.The G-Ki can be bended in different angles but due to its silicone material,I don't know if it's going to be hard enough to put all the pressure I need on my spot or if it's going to stay in the same angle I need while putting all the pressure on the g spot at the same time.What I like though is the fact that it vibrates and pulsates,it's waterproof,rechargeable,and it's customizable(you can bend it into different angles.So please help me I don't want to waste my money or my energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment