Saturday, August 6, 2011

I don't know if i should buy a ps3 or not?

So i got 500$ for a high school graduation present and i want to buy a ps3 and some games...well i use to have one but i sold it because i never played it but now i really want one again...but my dad thinks its stupid and keeps bitching about how i shouldn't go and blow like 300$ or something on a ps3 and games...he just thinks its a waste because i had one and then i sold it so he doesn't see the point in me buying it. He thinks i could use it for better things but i really would like to have a ps3 there are so many awesome games coming out and that are out that i haven't gotten to play..but my dad is just hindering my decision to buy it because i wish he would just not ***** about it but i need some advice if i get a slim with some games it will probably be around 300$ i figured i mean my friend has a slim and got his for 230$ or 200$ i think...i just wish my dad would not ***** about it so much..i don't think its that big of a deal really...>__>

No comments:

Post a Comment