Saturday, August 6, 2011

What Tablet is best for a college student?

I am currently torn between the ipad 2 and the motorola xoom, although I will admit I haven't looked into the other options available. I want something light and portable for class that I can take notes on, edit word documents, and edit powerpoint presentations. Looking at PDF files is also a must. I have an ipod touch 2nd gen so I have a ton of apps (I am not sure if they will work on the ipad 2 though). Also, I have a netflix account and I have been told that instant netfilix doesn't work on the xoom? I like the customizable capabilities of the xoom but I do like the feel of the ipad 2. I know Flash isnt available on the ipad but is it really that important? Does anyone have an opinion to which is best suited for my purposes? (My price range is at max $600 and I will only get the WIFI version). Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment