Saturday, August 6, 2011

I think he still likes me :))?

decided 2 pass through the house of a boy that i liked so much, that asked me out but i said no, let me just cut the story short i fought he used me after words..when i got 2 his 2day he couldn't take his eyes off me, keep on smiling and doing stuff to get my attention, but i pretended that i didnt notice.. when i got home i shared a link just 2 me saying am all his got, ( cos he blocked me from facebook so i had 2 open a fake account, n he knew it was me still, that was y he sent the song on his will making sure i was the only i that could see it) i then told my bestfrnd 2 tell him 2 stop trying, he then decided 2 talk 2 me on facebook but i stil kept on saying i dont know him.then the song he put on his wall 4 just me 2 see, he the went and tag his gf's name on the song.. i think he still likes me WOT DO U THINK?

No comments:

Post a Comment