Thursday, August 4, 2011

How do I know if he's interested? ?

So a couple weeks ago I went with my friend to the mall and when we were in the parking lot we saw a bunch of these guys sitting there. My friend thought it would be really Fun to go up to them to see if they were cute. I thought this was a really bad idea and told her I would just meet her inside of the mall while she goes to see the boys. But instead she dragged me along with her. I was embarrassed but she didn't even care. When we went up to the boys they were rapping. My friend and I were just standing there listening (we made pretended we were waiting for our ride) to them rapp! Then I noticed this really cute boy sitting On the parking thingyand I noticed him kinda looking at me. I started to get really nervous because he was so cute. Then a bunch of these guys pulled up in a truck and they all jumped in and left. I was kind of sad because he left but my friend and I just went shopping after they left. After that day my friend and I went every Saturday back to the mall to see the boys (she was in total love with the boy that would rapp) I would see the cute boy all the time. Once he was wearing a hat and then he walked right by me and took off his hat and shook his hair. He did this right in front of me so I would notice! What joule I do? Do you think he's in to me? Oh and BTW I'm 15 and I have no clue how old he is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment