Sunday, August 7, 2011

Do I have a mental problem?

Holy crap. You sound exactly like me. I'm a 15 year old guy. I talk to myself in my head, as if my body is someone and my personality is someone else. Like I'll say to myself, "did you see that?" Lol, I'm kind of joking but I do it daily. I don't like talking much at all and am very quiet. I think things that people think are funny or interesting aren't in a lot of cases, like what you said about tripping and stuff. All of my friends think I'm hilarious and I think it's ridiculous when you do something funny like make a weird face and someone asks you to do it again just because it made them laugh. I've been depressed. And I am the same way for the most part about the TV thing. I'm not super social and don't talk a lot like I said, a lot of times people annoy me with things they do that other people would think is normal, one of my friend asks a lot of questions, and not being a big talker I find him really annoying sometimes. Anyway. Just wanted to let you know I'm with you, lol. I'm the most laid back, friendly guy ever and I do all that stuff. I think your fine :D. (also considered gifted (smart))

No comments:

Post a Comment