Monday, August 8, 2011

In what city do you think the next Grand Theft Auto will be?

I am so waiting for the next GTA game since I didnt like GTA 4 that much. What I expect from Rockstar is surprises. For example, In GTA Vice City, I'm surprised by features like flying helicopter and buying houses and business. In San Andreas, I'm surprised by being able to swim and explore underwater, gaining health by eating food, customizable body (gym), clothes, and car. I count these features as surprise because people never thought of it until they saw it. GTA 4 didnt surprise me at all; graphics and gameplay improvement is too obvious to be in a newer game. Also GTA san andreas has various places with different themes (if you get bored in one place, a different place will cheer you up). In GTA 4, the entire place is a city that looks same everywhere and soon i ran out of things to do. The original GTA was set in Liberty city, Vice City, and San Andreas and its expansion pack was set in London. Since we have seen LC, VC and SA already in the following GTA, Im assuming the next GTA will be set in London, or may be the futuristic fictious city where GTA 2 was set. What city do you guys think it will be set in? And please state why you think it will be set in the city you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment