Monday, August 8, 2011

I have an idea for guys who get erection in bed and can not sleep, can someone give me constructive criticism?

What I am addressing effects hundreds of millions of men might even in the billions:here is the situation: since men pass through puberty we get annoying reoccurring erections while going to sleep which in turn hinders our sleep because you have your penis erected and it hurts if you turn on it while in bed; so guys do 3 things to fix this mostly daily problem: 1) they relieve themselves through ejaculation. 2) We get out of bed until the erection calms down. 3) we sleep sideways because if we sleep on our stomach it really hurts if you have erection. I always wanted to fix this problem for myself and in turn fix it for hundreds of millions of men and teenagers. My Solution is to create customer made Mattresses: where when a man or a boy gets an erection he does not have to do one of the 3 things I mentioned; this customized Mattress has holes in it: when a man or a boy sleeping and they get an erection: all they have to do is open one of these holes in the Mattress stick their penis in their until it relaxes. I would pay $1000 if I can go to bed sleeping in my stomach but not worried about my erection because my penis has all the freedom through this hole. This Mattress would be selling millions if it is accepted as solving a major concern that effect Men and Teenagers daily: what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment