Friday, August 5, 2011

Help! My parents wont allow me to have a boyfriend!?

my parents dont want me to have a boyfriend. they think im too young since they did not date for a long time. i am 15. all my friends date and i really like this guy who i think likes me back. i wanna be able to get to know him even better and hang out with him but thats another problem. my parents dont even let me have guy friends. they think i have no guys phone numbers either. i pretend like i dont talk to any boys meanwhile i have plenty of guy friends who i text all the time. they let my younger brother hang out with girls but they tell meh that they r going to lock me in my room (jokingly). its so frustrating. i wish i didnt have to hide this stuff. they dont get it. what can i do to make them let me hang out and date boys!? talking to them about it is gonna get me no where...

No comments:

Post a Comment