Sunday, August 7, 2011

Diabetes symptoms but not diabetes?

Ever since March, I've just been having a horrible time with different issues going on. It's June now & my 21st birthday is coming up in a couple weeks & I'm just ready for things to get better so I can enjoy being young but so many things are hindering me. Different ailments have been going on... constant heartburn (still dealing with the heartburn & limited on what I can eat), hungry all the time, tingling in legs & arms, warm sensations, I've had times where my legs or arms started throbbing while eating. The tingling & throbbing has stopped but now the past couple of days I've been getting headaches throughout the day, sometimes after eating. I don't know what to contribute to these things. I've been to the doctor, and he says that I'm not diabetic but why am I having these symptoms? I've checked my blood sugar myself in the morning on Tuesday before eating & it said 76. I've also been battling terrible terrible stress & anxiety and even stressed out while eating because of everything that's going on. I just want to be better, what could be going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment